Re: Avlex M-S mic

Subject: Re: Avlex M-S mic
From: "Max" oatcruncher
Date: Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:13 pm ((PST))
Hi David,
I'm having great difficulty posting this evening; I've been trying to reply=
 to Keith for hours without success. I'll post my reply to him on the end o=
f this, just in case.
OK, I appreciate your reply and the extra input you've given. One thing I'm=
 assuming about this mic, is that the decoding is done internally. At this =
point in time my technical knowledge is limited, but as there's no mention =
of having to decode, I'm guessing it won't need to be done. In a way I hope=
 it DOES have to be done, because it would be something to learn and play w=
ith in Audition! But as I've said already, I'm not really expecting much fo=
r such a dirt cheap mic, but it was the m/s spec that rather intrigued me. =
Time will tell.
Cheers
Max