Re: Avlex M-S mic

Subject: Re: Avlex M-S mic
From: "Keith Smith" keithahsmith
Date: Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:34 am ((PST))
This seems awfully similar to the Sony ECM-MS907
http://store.sony.com/p/ECM-MS907/en/p/ECMMS907

some specs (and a much better price) at B&H
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/150434-REG/Sony_ECMMS907_ECM_MS907_St=
ereo_Mic.html
It seems well liked there.

I bought one 11 or 12 years ago for a mini-disc recorder and was well
pleased at the time, but I haven't used it for several years.
Perhaps I'll dig it out and have a go with a newer recorder.

Keith