Re: A strange noise in Rode Nt-1A and NT-2A

Subject: Re: A strange noise in Rode Nt-1A and NT-2A
From: "Arn=FE=F3r Helgason"
Date: Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:17 am ((PDT))
Hello, Scott.

Thank you very much for your remarks.

The problem here in Iceland when recording natural sounds, is the distance
of the sounds and the low sounds of birds and other phenomena. I have been
looking for low-noise dinamic mics, but not found anyones suitable for my
purposes. I have one Sennheiser MD-42 and MD46, but there is too much noise
for natural recordings.

Arnthor Helgason