Re: Olympus LS5, LS7 and Sony M10 internal mics comparison.

Subject: Re: Olympus LS5, LS7 and Sony M10 internal mics comparison.
From: "Peter Shute" pshute2
Date: Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:33 pm ((PDT))
If the M10 is ok apart from the poor sound stage, I wonder how small one co=
uld build external mics for it that do better. Ie small enough to leave per=
manently attached and still be able to fit it in your pocket.=0D
=0D
Would the SASS design many of us use with EM172 capsules scale down?=0D
=0D
Peter Shute=0D
=0D
=0D