Re: Sonels and Splash

Subject: Re: Sonels and Splash
From: "Klas Strandberg" klasstrandberg
Date: Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:28 am ((PDT))
Thanks David, I wanted it to come from you directly. Sonel is easily
explained, as you do below, but splashing is worse. "Messy stereo" is
probably the easiest explanation.

Just a reminder: If a SSM recording shall be replayed in speakers,
shuffling should be used for a good result. Shuffling converts phase
differences to voltage (amplitude) differences under a certain
frequency, say 500 to 700 Hz.
http://www.audiosignal.co.uk/Resources/Stereo_shuffling_A4.pdf

Klas.