Re: Advice on Bioacoustic Internships

Subject: Re: Advice on Bioacoustic Internships
From: "mipartitus" mipartitus
Date: Tue Jul 3, 2012 8:51 pm ((PDT))
Vicki, this is probably just an Amazon thing. I bought the audio book from =
a web store in Germany so there is still hope for at least some outside the=
 US. I would hope it is available from web stores Down Under too. You even =
share the same language (sort of) so it would sell better there than in Ger=
many. Cheers, Gabriel