Re: strange sintony between bird and frog

Subject: Re: strange sintony between bird and frog
From: "hartogj" hartogj
Date: Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:10 am ((PDT))
Hi Jos=C3=A9,
To make SoundCloud tracks downloadable, you need to select that option on t=
he edit page for the track. Near the bottom of the page in the "settings" s=
ection, just below the "public" or "private" option, there is an "advanced =
settings" section with three buttons, the first button toggles between "dow=
nloads disabled" and "downloads enabled." This can be done either at the ti=
me you are uploading the new track, or afterwards by clicking the edit opti=
on. The download format will be in the original format that you uploaded to=
 SoundCloud.
If this is confusing, I can try to clarify.

John Hartog
rockscallop.org

--- In  "freitojos" <> wr=
ote:

> --- In  "Avocet" <brini@> wrote:
> >David,
> Yes, I think the frog (hyla meridionalis) is responding to the bird.
> I would like to make my files in soundcloud downloadable to everibody but=
 I d'ont know how to make it possible ?