Re: newbie intro and question

Subject: Re: newbie intro and question
From: "Paul Willison" wolfen49508
Date: Sat May 12, 2012 6:59 pm ((PDT))
Based largely on what I heard at Vicky's site, I purchased an LS-10 for a l=
ittle under $100 on ebay a while ago(found an auction with only a day remai=
ning, with no bids and made a low bid...somehow, it made it all the way tho=
ugh). =A0 I just built the first of several home made microphones using Pri=
mo 172 capsules from Frogloggers, for about $30 in parts. =A0 =A0Considerin=
g what I paid, I could not be happier with the results! =A0I was somewhat d=
isappointed with the onboard mic's on the LS-10(either I have a bad one, or=
 they are worse then even the various zoom's), but the external mic in and =
preamp are really =A0nice.