Re: What metadata to record?

Subject: Re: What metadata to record?
From: "Munir kureshi"
Date: Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:34 am ((PDT))
Hi Greg,

Sounds like you have a good enough reason to use Grace Lunatec V3 with SD 7=
Message: 44t.
Subject: It would be interesting to see what difference it makes when SD 788t a=
nd Grace Lunatec V3 combo is used since 788 has preamps. I am trying to com=
e to NSS summer event, but I am not sure at this time. I will be definitely=
 looking forward to trying your Grace V3.
Thank you Greg.
Munir.

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 23, 2012, at 8:52 AM, "gweddig" <> wrote:

> Hi Munir,
> The benefit for me is that I happen to have a Grace Lunatec V3!
>
> I presume you are asking if there is a benefit over the internal preamps =
of the 744t? I use it for channels 3 & 4 when I am doing 4 channel recordin=
gs since the 744t only has two preamps, as you know.

> I find it is a very close match to the 744t preamps to my ears.
>
> There are probably others that are of a similar quality. The Lunatec is b=
attery operable and a similar size to the SD 744t. I have them velcro'd tog=
ether in my recording bag.