Re: Opinions on AT 4022 Mic and ATI ML200 Pre-Amp

Subject: Re: Opinions on AT 4022 Mic and ATI ML200 Pre-Amp
From: "Fred Bell" listeningfor1
Date: Sat Mar 3, 2012 2:41 pm ((PST))
Everyone,

Thanks for response.  In my heart of hearts, I know that the Fostex or the =
SD Mix-pre is the right way to go.  It seems that nature recording demands =
the very best equipment.  Unfortunately, that kind of blows my current budg=
et.  So I may just have to wait a while.

Anyway, Ben, never heard of Naiant.  I'll have to check that out some more.=
  Their website seems a bit confusing to a layperson, but maybe they have s=
omething that suits me.

My situation reminds me of a bumper sticker advertising a guitar shop, that=
 I saw years, "If you want sound really bad, we've got some really bad soun=
d."  :-)

Thanks again.