Re: wind protection options - any firm data?

Subject: Re: wind protection options - any firm data?
From: "Peter Shute" pshute2
Date: Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:26 am ((PST))
We have a mini dome tent intended for pets to sleep/play in. It's about 50c=
m x 50cm. Not sure if it came from a pet shop or a vet as a pet food brand =
promotion or something.=0D
=0D
These might be more readily available than miniature display tents, althoug=
h you'd have to rig up your own door flap.=0D
=0D
Peter Shute=0D
=0D
=0D