Re: Sony PCM-M10 - decent external stereo mic?

Subject: Re: Sony PCM-M10 - decent external stereo mic?
From: "Eric" eleonardson
Date: Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:28 am ((PST))

I've been meaning to chime in and say that I have a Sony PCM-M10 and a Rode=
 NT4. Regarding a modification to address, or bypass, the attenuation that =
is built-in to the NT4's cable, I haven't found time to make the mod that R=
ob Danielson described here:

https://pantherfile.uwm.edu/type/www/audio-reports/Rode_NT-4_Cable_Mod/NT-4=
_CableMod-index.htm

While I don't own a bp4025 and haven't made A/B comparisons of the NT4 to m=
y AT-822 and the internal mics of the M10, I can confirm that NT4 does work=
 with it quite nicely.

All the best,
Eric