Re: Sony PCM-M10 - decent external stereo mic?

Subject: Re: Sony PCM-M10 - decent external stereo mic?
From: "Charles Veasey" veasec
Date: Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:19 am ((PST))
The telinga pip mics are actually pretty decent. I'm not sure what else
you could get that is in your price range.
I believe I have an early version of the EM-23 pair. I'm quite happy
with it considering the size, price, etc.

http://www.telinga.com/products/pro-series/microphones/stand-alone/

Charles