Adobe Audition 2 question

Subject: Adobe Audition 2 question
From: "G" gwapuffin
Date: Sat Jun 4, 2011 2:35 pm ((PDT))
I have trouble cutting all the lower frequencies when using the marquee sel=
ection tool in spectral view.  It looks like I am at the bottom of the scre=
en with the selection but it actually leaves the sounds below 200 Hz when I=
 use the cut command.  I can go back and zoom in to reselect and it grabs m=
ore of the sound but still leaves traces of sound.  Is this a normal operat=
ion for the program or a shortcoming of my processing power?

GW