Re: Adobe Audition 2 question

Subject: Re: Adobe Audition 2 question
From: "NordicNature" nordicsounds
Date: Sat Jun 4, 2011 2:55 pm ((PDT))
If you just make a small square selection in the middle first no matter whe=
re, and then you can grab the lower edge of the square and drag it down to =
the bottom. Drag the other sides to where you want them. Press delete and i=
t should be gone.
If you have zoomed in the frequency and that might be the problem if not ev=
erything get selected, you can right click at the frequency numbers to the =
right and zoom out or reset the frequency zoom. Make your selection now.
I'm just taking this out of my memory, so I hope I remembered it right.
I hope it helpes.

--- In  "G" <> wrote:

> I have trouble cutting all the lower frequencies when using the marquee s=
election tool in spectral view.  It looks like I am at the bottom of the sc=
reen with the selection but it actually leaves the sounds below 200 Hz when=
 I use the cut command.  I can go back and zoom in to reselect and it grabs=
 more of the sound but still leaves traces of sound.  Is this a normal oper=
ation for the program or a shortcoming of my processing power?