Re: Why not use the CAD e100s: 3.7dB(A) hyper-cardioid

Subject: Re: Why not use the CAD e100s: 3.7dB(A) hyper-cardioid
From: "Shaya Weiss" shaya_weiss
Date: Sun May 29, 2011 9:04 pm ((PDT))

Greg,

You are right, I meant the E100S microphone from CAD and it is a
super-cardioid, indeed.

On 30-May-11 6:28 AM, Gregory O'Drobinak wrote:

> Shaya:
>
> uh, oh.... you meant the E100S, which does have (supposedly) the 3.7 dBA
> self
> noise. I read the model # as having small 's' at the end as a plural of
> the mic
> (my bad old eyes). I still wonder about the supercardiod pattern, though.
>
> The price is over $500, so I guess someone needs to be sure & bold
> enough to buy
> two of the them and try it out in the bush.
>
> Let us know how it works!
>
> -Greg
>
> ________________________________
> From: Gregory O'Drobinak <
> <gmodrobinak%40sbcglobal.net>>

- --
*** SHAYA WEISS PHOTOGRAPHY
=D7=A9=D7=A2=D7=99=D7=94 =D7=95=D7=95=D7=99=D7=99=D7=A1 =D7=A4=D7=95=D7=98=
=D7=95=D7=92=D7=A8=D7=A4=D7=99=D7=94 =D7=A4=D7=95=D7=A8=D7=98=D7=A8=D7=98 =
=D7=95=D7=9E=D7=A1=D7=97=D7=A8=D7=99
PORTRAIT & COMMERCIAL STUDIO
BNEI BRAK (TEL AVIV) =D7=91=D7=A0=D7=99 =D7=91=D7=A8=D7=A7
WWW.SHAYAWEISS.CO.IL
+972(0)527.673.119

<*> Your email settings:
    Digest Email  | Traditional