is it a coyote call?

Subject: is it a coyote call?
From: "lamacchiacosta" lamacchiacosta
Date: Mon May 30, 2011 8:08 am ((PDT))
Hi everyone,

I'm involved in a theatre project where I have to re-create from scratch so=
undtracks from films.
Right now I'm reproducing "The good the bad and the ugly" opening scene.
Is the one when the three guys are attempting a blitz in the saloon but the=
y got killed by the ugly that run off with his horse.
I'm wondering if the screaming animal we can hear is a coyote call and if i=
s it a real one or made with whistles like this ones:

http://51baby.org/lis2/coyote+call

Thanks in advance for any help.

Emanuele