Re: Parallel Boundary Rig with MKH-8020

Subject: Re: Parallel Boundary Rig with MKH-8020
From: "Mike Rooke" picnet2
Date: Sat Feb 5, 2011 11:11 am ((PST))
Matthias,
               Rob's PBB2 plans can be found at http://tinyurl.com/2c6xrcm
Also search the list, I think Paul had some good findings with regard to la=
rge vs small diaphragm microphones.

Recently Ive used ears in a blimp and additional structures in the blimp fo=
r pseudo binaural recording, minus the bulk of the head. PRBTFWEB - Pinna r=
elated blimp transfer function with extra bits.

I'd try Rob's PBB2 rig as linked above, I also recall some discussion on a =
simplified & lighter version using yoga foam blocks - not sure of the outco=
me on that one - lost track.

BR
Mike.

--- In  "Matthias Eberl" <=