Re: Minidisc error, please help!

Subject: Re: Minidisc error, please help!
From: "chrishails50" chrishails50
Date: Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:52 am ((PST))
Same with me - this and Sonic Stage quirks made me give up on Hi-MD also. James
its not clear to me if the disc will play in the machine or not ? If it will
then download Total Recorder which will digitally capture anything going
through your sound card, then play the disc via the mic input to your computer.
If the disc will not play in the machine (or another machine if you can beg or
borrow one - if you are still in Sumatra try and find one in a repair shop in
town), then Sony may be your only answer. Good luck, I feel for you.

Chris
http://www.wildechoes.org