Re: post processing setup questions

Subject: Re: post processing setup questions
From: "jtudor2005" jtudor2005
Date: Wed Dec 8, 2010 3:25 am ((PST))
> The last question I hesitate to ask, but if anyone who has processed
> audio in both windows and mac environments, is there any compelling
> reason to go with one operating system over the other?  I'd rather get
> a mac since it's unix based, but I really need some other reason to
> justify spending double the money.

I made the jump from PC to MAC a couple of years ago and have NEVER regretted
the change. More stability, less conflict problems etc etc.

Also, I only do stereo stuff too, and can highly recommend Wave Editor from
Audiofile Engineering http://tinyurl.com/6jbdlo

If you're on Facebook, 'Like' the Audiofile Engineering page and you'll get
notified of their 'Monday Morning' specials saving yourself around 10% of the
already great price. AE Page http://tinyurl.com/4t993