Re: Audio files now online.

Subject: Re: Audio files now online.
From: "vickipowys" vpowys
Date: Sun Jun 6, 2010 4:44 pm ((PDT))
Hi Mitch,

I tried your '4shared' link and could listen to your sounds, but
could not download them.  The sound played only in the left hand side
of my headphones.  I had to click once on the file, then again on
download button (to hear the sound), with another option to
'download' apparently to my computer.  So I clicked that and the
countdown began but at the end of 10 seconds or whatever, there was
no mp3 file to be found on my desktop, nor on my computer anywhere.
One of the tech-savvy chaps might know why the download did not
work?  (I'm on a Mac).

cheers,

Vicki