Re: FR-2LE & AT4022

Subject: Re: FR-2LE & AT4022
From: "Rob Danielson" danielson_audio
Date: Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:53 pm ((PST))
Hi Paul--
Based on the differences you outline below, I think the test
conditions are close enough to learn more from.  The asymmetries also
struck me as potentially very telling which should become clearer
with EQ match attempts. It would make the results more reliable to
work from the originals if they are still handy. The first two
minutes of each is fine-- the raw field files, no sample rate
conversion, etc., etc.  Rob D.