Re: M/S: MKH 50/20 with MKH30 combo > How to line up diaphragms ?

Subject: Re: M/S: MKH 50/20 with MKH30 combo > How to line up diaphragms ?
From: "thxdave" thxdave
Date: Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:47 pm ((PST))
Jason, that rig was put together by Walt Knapp and it was a bit of a hybrid. He
basically shoe-horned that combo into a zep meant for a single mic. You are
right that there is a limited dead-air space inside so I'm not sure how
resistant it is to strong winds. Walt did some great work with it and it sure
is smaller than the big watermelon-sized Rycote unit I use.

dave