Re: diy mic outdoor enclosure

Subject: Re: diy mic outdoor enclosure
From: "Randy Perretta" first_avatar
Date: Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:04 am ((PST))
Thanks for the good advice Rob. I think I'll pick up a couple of them and p=
ost the results.

Yep, the ribbons are shall we say, "wind averse"  They could use a fur sock=
 but so far, the dogs are unwilling to contribute :)  That Markertek materi=
el is a good 1/2" thick which helps. Just look for the fool on the hill wit=
h the foam box...

For purposes of example, it's cooking about 70 mph today.  No front yard am=
bience recording this afternoon :)

Randy