Re: AudioTechnica AT4022

Subject: Re: AudioTechnica AT4022
From: "David Michael" wildlifeanalysis
Date: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:06 am ((PST))
I purchased 2 of these microphones and took them on a recording trip to
Amazonas. The quality of the recordings I got from them are quite nice, and
they had no problems at all in the heat and humidity during 2 weeks of daily
recording in the rain forest. I will post some recordings of the AT4022 shortly
for those interested, but I would absolutely recommend these microphones.

I would almost go as far as to say that their performance easily matches
anything in their price class, and probably many microphones which are many
times more expensive. They are definitely something worth having in your
toolbox.

David