Re: Beginner's question: Microphone cable

Subject: Re: Beginner's question: Microphone cable
From: "Bernie Krause" bigchirp1
Date: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:31 am ((PDT))
Ric, while Wild Soundscapes has many decent features, keep in mind
that it was published in 2002. Therefore the chapter on tech (except,
perhaps, for some of the mics) is woefully out of date. Best to
consult the list (Nature Recordists) archives for the latest and best
field technologies because they are arguably among the most thorough  =

evaluations going...especially those of oryoki and Rob Danielson.

Bernie Krause

Wild Sanctuary
POB 536
Glen Ellen, CA 95442