Re: Does PIP increase LF noise?

Subject: Re: Does PIP increase LF noise?
From: "Klas Strandberg" klasstrandberg
Date: Sun Jul 5, 2009 5:25 am ((PDT))
Agree, Raimund.

Like I said, I would have liked to know which load he used at the
input, this guy who presented the curves about increased noise.
It is so easy to make incorrect measurements. Using a load resistor
would not even be considered theoretically "wrong". Therefore I want
to HEAR such a difference.
I can even imagine that the current regulator can make different
noise at different loads! If one fet needs 0,25 mA and you parallel
two of them, it is 0,5 mA and another situation.

I'll be back when I know.

Klas.