Re: Does PIP increase LF noise?

Subject: Re: Does PIP increase LF noise?
From: "Klas Strandberg" klasstrandberg
Date: Fri Jul 3, 2009 10:47 am ((PDT))
Thanks a lot for these links, I have suspected that pip may cause
noise at certain conditions.
Certainly not for HiMD, but for others...?

I just wish that the Q-guy at
http://taperssection.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=3Ddc5cb19c3eae03a2a98a47d2a8b6=
b290&topic=3D106750.0
had told how he connected the mic=B4s at the two tests.

Just suppose that the output impedance was totally different! Then it
isn't the PIP causing the noise, but high impedance.

I will make a test with LS-10.

Klas.