Re: EQ audio plugin

Subject: Re: EQ audio plugin
From: "Emanuele Costantini" lamacchiacost=
Date: Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:00 pm ((PDT))

Well, if you run Ardour on Mac you can have LADSPA and AU plugins on
the same software, so you can try and decide which ones you prefer most.
You can have a look for freebie stuff also here:

http://www.dontcrack.com/freeware/

Lately I found the Blue Cat triple EQ quite interesting

http://www.bluecataudio.com/Products/Category_0_Freeware/

Emanuele