Re: EQ audio plugin

Subject: Re: EQ audio plugin
From: "justinasia" justinasia
Date: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:33 am ((PDT))
Thanks for everyone's advice. I am meaning to get back to some people (sorry
for my delay) but now I'll just respond to this:

> Which is why I opted also for Amadeus pro, shame it doest have a >real time
> plug in architecture the same as waveeditor - but for >editing without eq its
> far faster. And the sonogram feature is worth >the asking price alone.

I have also noticed how the sonogram is good with Amadeus Pro, and how that is
missing in Wave Editor. I noticed that the sonogram also works fine with the
trial of Amadeus Pro, so I just open a file with that if I want the sonogram
function. Very handy.

Justin