Re: MS combinations

Subject: Re: MS combinations
From: "Martyn Stewart" mijdog2000
Date: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:11 am ((PDT))
Great to hear from you, Walt!
I totally agree with you about the omni included in the pattern, it
just doesn't work in my opinion, I have a couple of  800 mics and I
know what you mean about the MKH-30 being a little weak. But to house
the MKH-800 on top of each other is a little bulky, what do use for a
mic suspension for the 80's?
There was talk of a 30 equivalent with the 800 series and I think it
would make more sense. Again though, i can't find a stereo mic
suspension for the MKH-8020's etc...
Really good to know you are well, Walt....

Martyn
*************************************
Martyn Stewart
http://www.naturesound.org