How long? (was: Critter IDs - North Central Minnesota)

Subject: How long? (was: Critter IDs - North Central Minnesota)
From: "Curt Olson" flipov411
Date: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:39 am ((PDT))
John Hartog wrote:

> ...I like how you made the selection long enough to give a meaningful
> account of the soothing character of the wind that day.

Thank you for your comments, John. And this one couldn't be more
timely, as I'm beginning to format a new CD release. I have my own
ideas on how to proceed, but I'd appreciate any input from the brain
trust here.

What are your thoughts about a good length for tracks on a soundscape
CD -- not bird or frog ID clips, but soundscapes purely for listening
enjoyment. If there's a standard to go by, I don't know what it is.
Anyone willing to offer wise counsel on this?

Curt Olson