Re: DPA Windpac

Subject: Re: DPA Windpac
From: "clay" dan.cesonrocks
Date: Wed Jul 9, 2008 8:08 pm ((PDT))
Thanks Tim for a very detailed response.

this will help my decision.  I understand the difficulty with hand-holding
now, I had forgotten there's no pistol grip.

thanks for disspelling the illusion that it can fit in very small space
given that the suspension is not as collapsible as the windshield.

clay