Re: Question re the Olympus LS-10

Subject: Re: Question re the Olympus LS-10
From: "Vicki Powys" vickipowys
Date: Fri May 30, 2008 2:36 pm ((PDT))
Thank you for your always helpful posts Oryoki.  I will look forward
to owning an Olympus LS-10 when they become available in Australia.
I am using Peak editing software on my Mac OSX, plus Raven for
analysis, and I am very happy with both.  It is good to know the
Olympus WAV files will simply drag and drop to my Mac.

I would like to thank all the helpful "gear" folk who make things
clear to both newbies and the not-very-technical, and I have learnt
heaps from reading some of these "gear" posts.  It does seem a shame
that this group is to be split in two.

Vicki Powys
Sound Editor
Australian Wildlife Sound Recording Group