Re: Crows talking

Subject: Re: Crows talking
From: "Martyn Stewart" mijdog2000
Date: Fri May 30, 2008 6:58 am ((PDT))
I think the recording was fantastic but I need to change some of the
id's here, The Mockingbird is an American Robin, Mockingbirds are
extremely rare in these parts and global warming has not quite sent
them scattering north and the crows are american crows, they do sound
different around the country but most Northwestern crows are out on
the ocean shores side of Washington State. These guys are definitely
American crows.
I love what you do, Alexia. If anyone is interested, she is holding a
Wilderness awareness class in June.
Please see this link...

http://www.wildernessawareness.org/adult/workshops_bird_language.html

Martyn