Re: Question re the Olympus LS-10

Subject: Re: Question re the Olympus LS-10
From: "Martyn Stewart" mijdog2000
Date: Wed May 28, 2008 2:08 pm ((PDT))
Talk of the devil!!! I tried to e-mail you after I got back from
Australia, Syd... I failed to reach you because of various scheduling
but I do have another trip scheduled for your spring time. I have
never seen so much rain!! I just loved getting my batteries charged up
with you Aussies, even though it's not my country, I love the Aussies
to death, it was great to be amongst humour again and decent beer!
Queensland has changed considerably since my last visit with the roads
from Cairns to Cape Tribulation now sealed! Makes for more traffic
going into the daintree rainforest... I met a great Bat guy in Cape
tribulation by the name of Hugh Spencer, incredible bloke! I had
Spectacled flying foxes crawling all over me in his laboratory, what
brilliant creatures they are! He told me that the flying foxes around
Sydney are now under threat because certain people don't like the
droppings they make in various botanical gardens that are frequented
by plant and flower lovers!!! Go figure!
Anyway me ol china, take it easy, i'll write in more detail when i
recover from all this jet setting over the last few months...

My very best

Martyn
*************************************
Martyn Stewart