Re: the two groups....

Subject: Re: the two groups....
From: "Martyn Stewart" mijdog2000
Date: Thu May 29, 2008 8:16 am ((PDT))
That is heartfelt, Chris and thanks from the souls of my cotton socks!!

This group is tremendous and close to my heart, without people like
Rob Dannielson, Klas Stranberg and co I would be a lesser recordist
than I am today.
It is a thankful job being moderator and I often make mistakes (I'm
human right!) But I feel the answer from much feedback was to have a
sparate room from this one. All good clubs have a place to go to
within the building and I think of it the same. I'm happy to be
moderator of the two groups (By the way, Doug is also moderator of
both groups) Some gear talk will undoubtably end up in the sister
group but most people will find the techie talk will virtually stay
here.

Again, Chris, thanks mate.....

Martyn
*************************************