New recording group

Subject: New recording group
From: "Martyn Stewart" mijdog2000
Date: Mon May 26, 2008 8:35 am ((PDT))
Hi all.

I'm offering an alternative nature recordist (recording ) group devoid
of gadget talk. As many people have suggested to me "could we tone
down the "Gear talk" I have this solution!
Many of the older members of this group have dropped off or simply
delete the posts that constantly come in talking about gear and
gadgets. May excellent recordists simply do not post anymore because
of the constant analysis of new gear. Much of this gear talk has
nothing to do with nature recording or simply has no field experience
to go with it. I would like to go back to basics. Obviously I cannot
delete many of the postings here as there are a lot of members who do
like to talk about gear.
But personally I loved the format of the group many years ago simply
talking about their experiences in the field, quiet locations and
example files.
If anyone cares to join this new "splinter group, simply subscribe to
this address

and i will sign you all up...

Please be aware, there will be no excessive gear talk...

Kindest regards....

Martyn
*************************************
Martyn Stewart