Re: Hard Disk recording at higher elevations

Subject: Re: Hard Disk recording at higher elevations
From: "Lou Judson" inaudio
Date: Sat May 3, 2008 9:14 am ((PDT))
... that's the one I have... ironically.

Small side story - I had on of the older 40 G models for years, and
when it started to fail - woudl not start up, just click and whir and
close down - I got the 80 G video model. A few month later I tried
the 40 before tossing it, and it started up again! Now I kep one in
the van for travel music, the other is for my live gig walin music
and adiobooks on the road. Never expected to have two of them!

I saw the other day you can get mixers now where you plug in an iPod
as a recording drive - seems strange to me, but probably normal to
young folks...

Back to our regular programming, sorry to divert.

<L>