Re: Pistol grip , shock mount , and windscreen opinions

Subject: Re: Pistol grip , shock mount , and windscreen opinions
From: "ozrall" ozrall
Date: Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:43 am ((PDT))
Hi Group,

Just a note to say that I received all my Blimps from India today.

So I guess the first thing I can say about the reseller is that their
service and delivery is first rate, and I personally would not
hesitate dealing with them again.

I was pleasantly surprised to find that the Long Blimps came supplied
as a Short Blimp with an extra modular section to make it into a Long
Blimp (so you can use it as both a short or a long unit) this is as
well as being supplied with both a short AND a long furry windscreen
(dead cat).
That makes them pretty handy and adds extra value considering the cost
of a large hairy cover is around $175-200.

I don't have access to perform a comparison against the genuine
Sennheiser at present (I only have a Rycote one handy)

I'll report further as I get chance to use them, but they seem well
made to me and more than adequate for my needs.

Rally