Re: Headphone Recommendations

Subject: Re: Headphone Recommendations
From: "Tim Nielsen" supernielsen
Date: Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:04 pm ((PDT))
Also check out the Sennheiser HD280, a good sealed around the ear
headphone, about $99, and in my opinion, sounds better than the Sony.
Slightly lacking in deep bass, which for nature recordists probably
isn't as much of an issue.

They collapse somewhat, and have a coiled cable, but I find them quite
use as field headphones.