Re: The wonders of FAT32?

Subject: Re: The wonders of FAT32?
From: "Philip Tyler" macmang4125
Date: Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:37 am ((PDT))
I have a 120Gb USB disk and a 2Gb USB memory stick, both were formatted on my
Mac using its own Disk Utility program.

When I plug these into my PC it reports that they are FAT32.

The same with my CF cards I use with my Canon digital SLR, I have formatted
them using the Mac and the Canon is completely happy with them.

Phil