Re: Getting organised...

Subject: Re: Getting organised...
From: "umashankar" umashanks
Date: Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:27 pm ((PST))
for a few years now i had been using a program called info edit to add meta=
 data to my wave files. it is free and provided by broadcast systems intern=
ational. most importantly it allows me to standardise on things like spelli=
ngs for a large number of wave files without opening each one in a wave edi=
tor.

umashankar

i have published my poems. you can read (or buy) at http://stores.lulu.com/=
umashankar