Birding Video Suggestions

Subject: Birding Video Suggestions
From: "Paul Slabaugh" texdig
Date: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:23 am ((PST))
Green Jays have mysteriously shown up at the ranch ...waaaay out of
their range!

So we're making a video called  "Green Jay - Range Extention"
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=3DD928E62FAB6BAD5C

Great challenge getting the audio. I'm here for inspiration.

We need advice from you expert sound guys. After adding more close
ups and narration by kids, we need advice about structuring the audio
representations (less of this...more of that) to make them more
professionally useful as birding videos.

Been having great luck getting kids involved with wildlife and
conservation through the use of cameras and equipment. This will be
right up their alley if the birds stay awhile!

- paul

(ps) thanks, WALTER K, for straightening me out about canabalizing my
shotgun mic!