Re: Seeking advice for a beginner

Subject: Re: Seeking advice for a beginner
From: "Donald Berk" gliderhound
Date: Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:11 pm ((PST))
Walt, thanks for an absolutely clear and concise comparison. I really
can't contribute to this forum yet but hope to repay the generosity as
I gain experience. I do have some experience with active noise
cancellation (ANR) in aviation headsets and am wondering such circuits
are used in canceling noise in nature recording applications.

Donald