Recording Software Question

Subject: Recording Software Question
From: "Suzanne Williams" scw1217
Date: Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:39 am ((PST))
My father wants to know if there is a way to record from a mic
(probably small wireless mic) straight onto a DVD.  In other words, he
wants to bypass putting it onto his computer as a digital file.  He
would like to use his laptop (Windows XP).  We do have Sound Forge 9,
but I don't think you can do that with it.

Any advice I can pass along to him would be great.

Suzanne
Suzanne Williams Photography
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/swilli41/www
Florida, USA