Re: Danger in the Wild

Subject: Re: Danger in the Wild
From: "Rob Danielson" danielson_audio
Date: Wed Jan 9, 2008 4:29 pm ((PST))
Hi Bernie--
I'll take that as proven by dear experience. Key concerns vary from
place to place. Lack of awareness surprises and injures-- wild
animals in lush climates possibly included.  _Not_ getting injured
while lunching with gorillas and grizzlies is the surprise.  South of
Oklahoma, I'll take a guide.  Meanwhile, at least I don't have to
worry about dodging a fer de lance on der black ice,.. hey? Rob D.

  =3D =3D =3D =3D