Re: Another Zoom H2

Subject: Re: Another Zoom H2
From: "Paul Jacobson" thebrunswicktwitcher
Date: Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:41 pm ((PDT))
If you are using the stock xlr to 1/8" cable that comes with the NT4
it most likely has a -12dB pad. It certainly sounds like it from your
description.

Rob Danielson has instructions on how to bypass the pad on his site:
http://www.uwm.edu/~type/audio-reports/Rode_NT-4_Cable_Mod/
NT-4_CableMod-index.htm

cheers
Paul