Re: Flash equipment question from a science reporter

Subject: Re: Flash equipment question from a science reporter
From: "Martyn Stewart" mijdog2000
Date: Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:26 pm ((PDT))
Dan Dugan has one of the early ones, (ARES M) i believe they have
just modified it and increased the memory (Built in) The Ares PII+
has removable flashcards, yes the ares M is smaller than the PII+,
about half the width. great for interviews but a little noisy for
nature recording. Dan?

Martyn
Martyn Stewart
http://www.naturesound.org