Re: Digital Recorder Suggestions

Subject: Re: Digital Recorder Suggestions
From: "Philip Tyler" macmang4125
Date: Thu Aug 9, 2007 12:20 am ((PDT))
Hi Suzanne

It was only with the advent of the Hi-MD machines, I
believe, that you could download to PC and have it
convert the files to wav's. A file format that other
computer programs, such as sound editing software,
could make use of. Sony did produce a Net-MD which
allowed you to download and upload to the device but
the files were of no other use. They have come a long
way since then thankfully, and the software would
appear to have 'grown-up' quite a bit and 'speaking as
I find' fairly easy to use.

Phil

http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/evt=3D44106/*http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/mail/winter
> 07.html